Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pre-Hearing Headquarters

Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new to the efforts of the coalition and would like to thanks all those who have been pushing for this equality. I am currently contacting as many patients as possible in the Mid-Missouri area to attend the hearing. Currently I understand from the HB2100 site that the hearing is at 5 PM in hearing room 5 on the first of April. Everyone is welcome to meet at my office in Jefferson City for staging or car pooling to the capitol which is approximately 5-10 minutes away. I am located at 2525a Missouri Blvd. Jefferson City, MO 65109 PH: 573-636-9611. I believe after spending time with some of the group members up at the capital having an outpouring of support and representation will be extremely vital.

Tracy Duncan Ell C.P.

Mid-MO Orthotics & Prosthetics
Jefferson City, Columbia, Lake of the Ozarks

No comments: